Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Plexus update (with pics)... (day late uploading... sorry)

Well, here they are as promised.  My pictures from December, and then the ones I took a month after I started the Plexus.

I will get on the Pro-bio5 and the Biocleanse this week and I am really hoping to get healthier from the inside out.  I have a feeling my reaction may not be very pleasant for the first week or so because I am a sugar and carb-a-holic.  So, I would imagine it will have a lot of cleaning to do to get me healthy in my gut.  This is where I also expect not to have so many sugar cravings.  Something that right now, I still do.  I love me some chocolate!

Here are my measurements and the pics.  I tried to stand about the same way... but the lighting was different, and I didn't stand exactly the same way.  Either way, I think you can see the small differences that are there in my waist and my shoulders.  Like I said, it is a slow and steady progress. If I would get to the gym it would be a different story too!  The pics on the left are from December.  The pics on the right are from January.  There is a slight difference in appearance.

Weight: 170.6
Arms: 13 & 1/8th
Back: 38 & 3/4
Waist: 44 & 1/4
Hips: 45 & 1/4
Thighs: 25 & 3/4



 



No comments:

Post a Comment