Friday, January 23, 2015

30 day Plexus update

Okay, so it's been 30 days.

I have to say overall, I had hoped for more drastic results.  But, it is my understanding that it is making me healthier from the inside out.

I have slowly, but very steadily lost (a little) weight and (tiny) inches.  But, I have only been taking Plexus and I have not taken any of the products that are more well known to help you loose weight.  With that said, in the coming two weeks I am going to start the Triplex Combo - with a probiotic (Pro-bio5) and a cleanse (to help remove the toxins from my body that the Probiotic is working out of my system).  I have high expectations that I will see weight loss in a more significant way at that time.  I also have high expectations that I will feel even better as the junk leaves my system.  I anticipate a little set back on how I feel the first week or two I am taking the Probio - just based on the fact that it will be cleaning out things that have long been stagnant.  Gross.

I will be taking pics later today, or tomorrow and posting them probably on Monday, as promised.  It isn't easy to do that, but, I am also wrestling every day to find myself beautiful - regardless of the weights and measures.  I know that God sees me as beautiful, no matter what my hips measure out to be!  He created me, and He likes me - just how I am.  So, if my Creator sees me that way - how foolish am I not to?  I am simply telling myself every day that I will be comfortable in my skin - no matter what shape my skin is in.  I have to say that for some reason it is a difficult thing to hold on to.  Why are we like that?  Why are we so hard on ourselves?  I so wish that I could see myself the way my husband sees me.  He is crazy about me.  He loves the way I look - again, no matter the number on the scale.  That is truly a gift.

Anyway, onto the measurements...

Weight: 170.8
arms: 13.25
Back: 38.75
Waist: 44.75 (a little more loss)
Hips: 45 & 5/8 (a little loss here too)
Thighs: 25 7/8 (a little loss)

I have NOT gone to the gym - or walked to the mail.  So, these results are simply from the Plexus - no other change in diet or exercise.  I want to change that - but it is easier said than done with this silly weather we are having.   I really hope that this week I will get to the gym!  Or, at least work out at home on my stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment