Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why Chatterbox Heart?

My heart stays full - with questions, answers, simple feelings and complex problems.  

I have a chatterbox heart.  

I have tried to contain it, but it is if it burns within me until I share it.  Sometimes, I share it over and over again so that it won't just explode.

These days people write blogs about everything.  Some things are actually note-worthy, while others are simply for our amusement - or to remind us that we are of the human race.  No one is perfect and no one gets it right all the time.  We are simple, yet complex.  We are all different, and in some ways similar.  

My desire for this blog is to share my heart.  Openly and honestly about many things, and to allow you the freedom to let your heart "chatter" as well. 

If you don't like what I say, you are free to leave... but, you are free to come back anytime and visit.  You are welcome to disagree.   You are welcome to just think about what is said.  You are welcome here.  Even the most "half-empty", grumpy ones of you...

Welcome to my chatterbox heart... 

No comments:

Post a Comment